Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Interview with Fellow Blogger and Writer: S.F

Hola readers! Today I bring you an interview with a dear friend, blogger, and fellow writer. Her name is S.F and you can find her fangirling about the hobbit and LOTR with her sisters here  or doing more awesome posts on her main blog here. So go follow her and then read the little interview below...

Picture via S.F 


When did you start taking an interest in writing? Well, I've always liked making up stories, but I didn't start really writing them down until 2 years ago.

What do you like to write? Most of my story ideas are fictitious/fantasy, though I would like to try writing non-fiction. I love writing poems.

What inspires some of your writing (Pinterest, quotes, songs, etc)? A lot of things do. Like seeing an old broken down fence and wondering what its story is, or hearing someone say something that would fit perfectly in a story. :)

Do you hope to one day become a published author and write books? Yes, I suppose do.

What is your favorite book? Besides the Scriptures, my favourites are the ones by my favourite authors (see below.)

Favorite Author? J. R. R. Tolkien, C. S. Lewis, L. M. Montgomery, and Louisa May Alcott are some of my favourites.

I can see we have similar favorite authors S.F!!!!! =) 


What are your hobbies? Writing, photography, drawing, sewing, and playing music.

Thanks for doing this S.F - I loved doing it with you! 

Would you like us to do an interview with you here on Writing to Inspire? Comment below and me and Naomi can get that arranged. =)
Have a lovely day!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you, dear lassies, for sharing this interview! 'Twas delightful and inspiring.

    Blessings to the both of you in all your writerly endeavours,
    Les ❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank YOU Kara! I enjoyed it. :)

    ReplyDelete

You're going to comment? That's awesome! We love to read what you guys have to say! Just remember....
be nice and no spam please or you will be deleted!
Naomi or Kara will try to reply to every comment, and if not, we still read every single one.
God bless!