Friday, October 2, 2015

My Story-- by Naomi

You may have noticed the severe lack of blog posts lately.... sorry!

So... let me update you on what is/was going on!

Besides having health issues (I'm feeling better overall now, don't worry) I finished writing my WWII story! I don't even remember if I informed you all I was writing one, but I was! I named it (for right now anyways,) This Very Moment.

Remember that time I put up a bunch of pictures and told you where I got the idea for my story? Well that's what I'm doing today! (again, I got most, if not all of the pictures from Pinterest)

 A long time ago, like three years ago, I started writing this story and it began on a dirt road. This isn't technically dirt, but I still really like the picture. (I actually stole this from a friend's Instagram account, not Pinterest...)
 The story is about a girl who was raised by her grandparents. She was a terrible tomboy, and her best friend was a guy. Then he went off to war, and they both had to grow up.
Dancing, because who doesn't like dancing? :)

What are you working on?

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're going to comment? That's awesome! We love to read what you guys have to say! Just remember....
be nice and no spam please or you will be deleted!
Naomi or Kara will try to reply to every comment, and if not, we still read every single one.
God bless!