Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Why I write {Kara}

Hola dear readers! I've wanted to do one of these posts for a very long time now and I saw that Naomi had done one, so I thought I'd steal her idea. =)

I'm a writer and a blogger, and as for long as I can remember I've loved writing fiction. I wrote a story about a girl living in an attic because she was homeless, when I was about nine or ten. I wrote a story about a princess who loved getting the mail and was waiting for her new dress soon after. I've been thinking though - why do I write?  My love for writing has grown since writing my first story, and here is the answer I came up with.....
I write because writing is a part of me. I blog because I can share my heart with others. I write fiction because I can explore new and exciting ideas. 
I write because I feel God has given me this lovr for a reason, and I want my writings to encourage others. I want to write about my struggles and let others know they're not alone. I write because it's in my heart to do so.
I write fiction more then nonfiction because then it's a chance to go places I couldn't go otherwise. It's exploring the world and writing fantasy let's me imagine places that are purely my own.
So that is why I write. 
It's not because I make myself do it or because I feel like I have to - it's because I want to. It's a part of me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're going to comment? That's awesome! We love to read what you guys have to say! Just remember....
be nice and no spam please or you will be deleted!
Naomi or Kara will try to reply to every comment, and if not, we still read every single one.
God bless!