Thursday, January 29, 2015

Pinterest To Help You Write : Words

Hola readers! I'm getting ready to head to the doctor to see what's wrong with my really bad stomach ache, but thought I'd blog a bit while I wait (by the way - please be praying I find out what's wrong!).

So words are so important while writing (I'm sure you've figured that out by now ;), but sometimes finding the right word is extremely tricky. Pinterest has aided me with lists of words - words that aren't used a lot, 100 words for "bad", and the like. It's helpful so you don't use to the same word repeatedly and can make your story sound better and well written. Here are the lists...


 I hope they help you as well as they've helped me. Adios until later!

1 comment:

You're going to comment? That's awesome! We love to read what you guys have to say! Just remember....
be nice and no spam please or you will be deleted!
Naomi or Kara will try to reply to every comment, and if not, we still read every single one.
God bless!